We offer high quality solutions with high light-energy efficiency meeting all the standards and certification according to the legislation. Of course there are complete services from project work to installation and after-sales service and monitoring of lighting.
Why to choose LED lighting
- Low power consumption – LED lamps can save 50 to 80% of costs
- Zero maintenance costs – LEDs require minimal maintenance
- Long life – lasting LED light sources reaches up to 50,000 hours, with public lighting up to 100,000 hours
- Light output – when the ambient temperature changes there is no change of light output, 100% light intensity down to – 40 ° C
- Maximum safety – LED lights are not a source of UV radiation, low voltage construction prevents electric shock
- Small size – can be installed in very small spaces
- Quick start – the frequency of switching on / off does not play a significant role
- Heating – LED sources with less heat and you cannot get burned
- Extended warranty – for all the products we offer extended warranty up to 60 months
Supply of LED lighting is possible for the entire industry. You can change both individual LED tube and the whole LED light with protection from IP20 to IP65. In case of interest we provide a complete LED lighting installation or replacement of original lighting with new LED lighting.
The colour temperature for LED applications in public lighting reaches values up to 6000 K.
- HAMÉ s.r.o.
- Uherskohradištská nemocnice a.s.
- Krajská nemocnice T. Bati, a.s.
- Otma – Sloko s.r.o.
- ALGECO, s.r.o.
- Dopravní podnik hlavního města Prahy
- VIADRUS a.s.
- OLMA a.s.
- SPUR a.s.
- Mlékárna Hlinsko, a.s.
We are also dealership of major European manufacturer of ELT.
Types og LED lighting
Industrial LED Lighting
The most comprehensive and reliable device for replacing traditional sodium, mercury, metal halide and blended lamps in factories, garages and apartment buildings.
- LED UFO – Lights were designed to replace the traditional industrial and commercial lighting fixtures with sodium, mercury and metal halide lamps. Instant start, long life, high efficiency, safe and reliable chips. Installation on a ceiling or wall. In combination with dimmable 1-10V, DALI system, motion sensors could save up to 80% energy.
- LED HBS – lights were designed to replace the traditional industrial and commercial lighting fixtures with sodium, mercury and metal halide lamps. Instant start, long life, high efficiency, safe and reliable chips. Installation on a ceiling or wall. In combination with dimmable 1-10V, DALI system, motion sensors could save up to 80% energy. Optics chosen by diffuser.
- LED Ledline – LED industrial luminaires are full substitute for conventional fluorescent lamps with linear length of 120 cm and 150 cm in IP 65. Lighting covers are matte (anti-glare). The fixture has the same dimensions as well as the connection method with linear fluorescent lamps. It is therefore not necessary change or electric adjustment and replacement is quick and easy.
Refurbishment of existing HID fixtures
Industrial lights with sodium or metal halide lamps can be converted to energy-efficient LED lighting.
Saving installation – often not required disassembly fixtures, refurbishment can be done directly on the installed luminaire
Saving electric energy – by replacing the LED module achieves energy savings of about 50%
Significant financial savings – since it is not necessary to purchase new fixtures, dismantling of existing and installation of new ones, the savings vs. the purchase of new fixtures are 2/3 of the price
New type of LED modules – allows the operating temperature of these remanufactured luminaires up to 90 ° C
Lifetime 50,000 hours – with a 5-year minimum lifetime warranty
Public LED Lighting
Public lighting we provide for all kinds of public spaces, from lighting roads through parks to sports.
LED street light is produced in four power lines and serves to illuminate roads, bike paths, sidewalks and parking lots.
Lamps have no ballast and power capacitors, which increases their reliability and durability. The aluminium body provides good heat dissipation. Lamps can be installed on a bracket with a diameter up to 60 mm.
Indoor LED Lighting
Interior LED lights stand out for their design and therefore are useful in meeting rooms, offices and schools. One of the solutions are LED panels, which can be surface-mounted on the ceiling, suspended on wires or built into drywall.
- LED Panel – Ultra-thin light 9 mm in height with side lighting technology using light-guiding plates scattered. The housing is made of aluminum, which serves as a passive cooler of LED modules. The optical part is prismatic diffuser. Lamp life is 50,000 hours.
- LED linear luminaire – especially suitable into offices, corridors and meeting rooms. Decorative element allowing a great variability in shape using aluminum profiles. The luminaire can be suspended or firmly attach. In luminaire there are LED modules, which fully replace interior lights and yet they can fulfill decorative function and design of the room.
According to customer we design an optimal lighting solution with 3D view.