“Most things we will be involved with for the next decade
don’t even exist yet, and that excites us most of all.”
Timeless products, smart solutions and the best possible quality are the pillars of the company, whose goal is be to among the market’s top three in all the sectors we are devoted to.
We invest in innovative projects and start-ups with a view toward on-going development and a sustainable environmental policy. We have been one of the 100 best companies for several years.
The heart of NWT is the former Baťa grain silo in Zlín. With branches in Slovakia, England and Cyprus, we employ more than 400 people in agriculture, construction, information technology and energy conservation.
- invoicing address: nám. Míru 1217, 768 24 Hulín, Česká republika
- headquarters: třída Tomáše Bati 269, 760 01 Zlín
- IČ: 63469511
- DIČ: CZ63469511
- company foundation: 1992 (former NWT Computer s.r.o.)
- legal form: joint-stock company
- branches: Praha, Brno, Zlín
The company is registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Regional Court in Brno, Section B, File 6207.
- members of the Board of Directors: David Vítek, Bc. Martina Vítková, Ing. Jiří Stodůlka
- Member of the Supervisory Board: Valerie Vítková
- bank name: ČSOB a.s., Dlouhá 136, Zlín 760 01
- account number: 178049258/0300
- swift code:
- IBAN: CZ7303000000000178049258
Notice to contractors
We hereby kindly inform our contractual partners that, pursuant to Section 1963 (1) of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., The Civil Code, as amended, the due date of tax documents issued by our contractual partners to the debit of our company will start to run the day after their delivery to the headquarters or premises of our company.