We are among the most important technological and innovative companies in the Czech Republic. Our philosophy is to offer comprehensive professional services with high added value for the customer. Our vision is to provide people with the New World Technology, to be number one in Europe in the range of supply and alternative energy sources, and to develop an independent, partner financially motivating energetics, which will be in harmony with the environment and global environmental policy.
NWT is profitable and stable company with long-term fundamentals. Favourable results achieved despite the sluggish economic situation, which proves the stability, credibility and professionalism of our company, which operates in the market for over 20 years. It employs nearly 200 workers in the fields of IT, telecommunications, renewable energy and biotechnology.
- headquarters: nám. Míru 1217, 768 24 Hulín, Czech republic
- mailing address: třída Tomáše Bati 269, 760 01 Zlín, Czech republic
- Reg. number: 63469511
- Tax number: CZ63469511
- foundation: 1992 (previously NWT Computer s.r.o.)
- legal form: public limited company
- branches: Praha, Zlín, Kroměříž, Staré město u UH.
The company is registered in the Commercial Register at the Regional Court in Brno, Section B, File No. 6207th
- Board members: David Vítek, Bc. Martina Vítková, Ing. Jiří Stodůlka
- Members of the supervizory boards: Ing. Zdeněk Topič, Petra Večerková, Jitka Gaudková
- bank: ČSOB a.s., Dlouhá 136, Zlín 760 01
- account num. : 178049258/0300
- swift code:
- IBAN: CZ7303000000000178049258
- Summary document of all banking connections
Warning for contractors
We hereby respectfully alert our contractual partners that pursuant to § 1963 paragraph. 1 of Law no. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code, as amended, the period of maturity of tax documents issued by our contractors at the expense of our society to run until the next day after their delivery to the registered office or branch office of our company.
Organizational structure and description of the company’s colors
NWT is divided into several divisions, which make up four groups, which are organized according to different colors. Customers are thus able to perceive the added value that different divisions bring them.
Green – manufacturing and energy conservation / Blue – Building / orange color – Information technology and telecommunications / Grey color – holding and promotion